I should read this letter by John Newton from time to time, lest I write stridently but to no effect. It’s no good to be flippant about weighty matters: any controversy should be useful and thought-provoking.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- vimore4k on Interactive Transcripts on YouTube
- Why the red revolution or great reform will never come – Codex of Kraine on Lenin Against Free Love as ‘Bourgeois’
- cosplay costumes on Protestant Solemn Evensong
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Appropriating Geʼez Music as Chinese?
- Aethelfrith on Appropriating Geʼez Music as Chinese?