Do the ends justify the means? If so, when? The instruction of my upbringing would say “never”, but have I really asked this question with my mind open to what Scripture says?
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- The Huguenots and Anglican Worship in Ireland: Lessons for Today?
- Time to Bring Dead White Reformed Divines to China
- Dissolution of Parliament
- Ramiro Ledesma Ramos: National Bolshevik (Part 2)
- The Difference Between Protestants and Anabaptists
- The Liturgical Assembly Signifying the Church
- Josiah and the Purgation of Israel