This Asia Times article by Chan Akya on the relationship between economic prosperity and dictatorship is highly interesting, even if it was totally written tongue-in-cheek. Does the invisible hand, if unrestrained, really favour injustice?
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- The Difference Between Protestants and Anabaptists
- Hair Differentiating the Marital Status of Women
- Ethnostates? Look at the Chinese Empire
- South China Morning Post to Become Pro-CCP Propaganda
- Mere Wage Increases Alienate the Worker
- Christian Mid-Autumn Festival
- Degeneracy Is Just Not the Same as It Used to Be