That Jesus invites us to partake of his Supper, which he calls his Body and the New Covenant in his Blood, is proof that he forgives us our sins and embodiment (in visible action) of the fellowship to which he has called us in granting forgiveness. To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. In this way the Atonement and the fruit of the tree standing on the blood-stained ground are visibly, tangibly, physically applied and communicated to us.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- vimore4k on Interactive Transcripts on YouTube
- Why the red revolution or great reform will never come – Codex of Kraine on Lenin Against Free Love as ‘Bourgeois’
- cosplay costumes on Protestant Solemn Evensong
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Appropriating Geʼez Music as Chinese?
- Aethelfrith on Appropriating Geʼez Music as Chinese?