Look at ‘What Child Is This?’ and its textual variants. Why does editing in hymnals render the words vapid and vague? Shouldn’t we be trying to be more robust, not less, both in what we say and in our faithfulness to Scripture?
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- tiff333 on The Beauty of Suzhounese
- Illegal immigration | Epistle of Dude on ‘Trump calls for deportations without judicial process,’ says BBC
- This Week In Reaction (2017/05/28) - Social Matter on Sima Qian’s Records of the Grand Historian 史記 in the Mandarin Vernacular
- Lue-Yee Tsang on La Ilaha Illallah
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet on La Ilaha Illallah