If you click the video, YouTube actually has an ‘interactive transcript’ option that bolds lines as they’re sung, and clicking on a line will take you to that segment of the video. I think this is probably the best way to include translations on YouTube. I mean, how else will I see line by line what a Persian song means?
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- Symeon the New Theologian’s Account of Regeneration Agreeable to Reformed Theology?
- The Huguenots and Anglican Worship in Ireland: Lessons for Today?
- Thierry Baudet: The Rising Star of Dutch Politics
- Eliot and Benedictine Renewal
- For Caution in the Use of Clerical Collars
- Dissolution of Parliament
- The Difference Between Protestants and Anabaptists