If you click the video, YouTube actually has an ‘interactive transcript’ option that bolds lines as they’re sung, and clicking on a line will take you to that segment of the video. I think this is probably the best way to include translations on YouTube. I mean, how else will I see line by line what a Persian song means?
AboutA D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- wfbjr on Dissolution of Parliament
- Knight of Númenor on Beyond the Modern Degeneration of Architecture
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Beyond the Modern Degeneration of Architecture
- Having Children Study the Bible | Cogito, Credo, Petam on Every Christian a Bible Study Leader
- cal on The Lord Curse James Martin, SJ