I happen right now to be writing in response to a post as yet unpublished on the Unknown blog, because I see it in draft mode. The feeling is distinctly strange, to know that you’re trying to present counterpoints to points not yet made in the open but clearly already in the author’s thought.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- vimore4k on Interactive Transcripts on YouTube
- Why the red revolution or great reform will never come – Codex of Kraine on Lenin Against Free Love as ‘Bourgeois’
- cosplay costumes on Protestant Solemn Evensong
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Appropriating Geʼez Music as Chinese?
- Aethelfrith on Appropriating Geʼez Music as Chinese?