I happen right now to be writing in response to a post as yet unpublished on the Unknown blog, because I see it in draft mode. The feeling is distinctly strange, to know that you’re trying to present counterpoints to points not yet made in the open but clearly already in the author’s thought.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- The Huguenots and Anglican Worship in Ireland: Lessons for Today?
- Time to Bring Dead White Reformed Divines to China
- Dissolution of Parliament
- Ramiro Ledesma Ramos: National Bolshevik (Part 2)
- The Difference Between Protestants and Anabaptists
- The Liturgical Assembly Signifying the Church
- Josiah and the Purgation of Israel