John Davenant on the Gallican Controversy and the teaching of John Cameron.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- vimore4k on Interactive Transcripts on YouTube
- Why the red revolution or great reform will never come – Codex of Kraine on Lenin Against Free Love as ‘Bourgeois’
- cosplay costumes on Protestant Solemn Evensong
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Appropriating Geʼez Music as Chinese?
- Aethelfrith on Appropriating Geʼez Music as Chinese?