Four hundred years ago on this day, the King James Bible came into print for the people of England. I shall now have to debate the relative merits of the upcoming Norton Critical Edition and the New Cambridge Paragraph Bible.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- Symeon the New Theologian’s Account of Regeneration Agreeable to Reformed Theology?
- The Huguenots and Anglican Worship in Ireland: Lessons for Today?
- Thierry Baudet: The Rising Star of Dutch Politics
- Eliot and Benedictine Renewal
- For Caution in the Use of Clerical Collars
- Dissolution of Parliament
- The Difference Between Protestants and Anabaptists