Your Grace the Metropolitan Archbishop of Rome, Patriarch of the West, by the grace of God anointed King of the Vatican, with all these honours you still have no supremacy in the Church, nor with them can you rule my spirit or decide my eternal destiny. If you must, claim High Kingship of all the earth, but it is not through you that the Church has the Spirit of God, nor through any clergyman.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- This Week In Reaction (2017/05/28) - Social Matter on Sima Qian’s Records of the Grand Historian 史記 in the Mandarin Vernacular
- Lue-Yee Tsang on La Ilaha Illallah
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet on La Ilaha Illallah
- Why the red revolution or great reform will never come – Codex of Kraine on Lenin Against Free Love as ‘Bourgeois’
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Appropriating Geʼez Music as Chinese?