Jacques Saurin in a sermon: ‘However, if any dispute our comment, we shall leave them to dispute it; for it would be unjust to consume that time, which is dedicated to the edification of a whole congregation, in refuting a particular opinion.’ Wise use of time, I say.
AboutA D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- wfbjr on Dissolution of Parliament
- Knight of Númenor on Beyond the Modern Degeneration of Architecture
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Beyond the Modern Degeneration of Architecture
- Having Children Study the Bible | Cogito, Credo, Petam on Every Christian a Bible Study Leader
- cal on The Lord Curse James Martin, SJ