‘I shall drink something ambiguous – no, polyvalent.’
‘Is that the same as polysemous?’
‘Oh, no, definitely not in this case.’
‘Ah, well, at least we have some things clear.’
‘Yes, none of that cloudy crap for Manhattans.’
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- vimore4k on Interactive Transcripts on YouTube
- Why the red revolution or great reform will never come – Codex of Kraine on Lenin Against Free Love as ‘Bourgeois’
- cosplay costumes on Protestant Solemn Evensong
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Appropriating Geʼez Music as Chinese?
- Aethelfrith on Appropriating Geʼez Music as Chinese?