Maybe some of the prayers from the Puritan Valley of Vision could be put together with the Godly Prayers, from 1567 and subsequent years, that were often bound together with the Book of Common Prayer as a supplement for private devotion. Also the Preces Privatae of Lancelot Andrewes.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- Symeon the New Theologian’s Account of Regeneration Agreeable to Reformed Theology?
- The Huguenots and Anglican Worship in Ireland: Lessons for Today?
- Thierry Baudet: The Rising Star of Dutch Politics
- Eliot and Benedictine Renewal
- For Caution in the Use of Clerical Collars
- Dissolution of Parliament
- The Difference Between Protestants and Anabaptists