Maybe some of the prayers from the Puritan Valley of Vision could be put together with the Godly Prayers, from 1567 and subsequent years, that were often bound together with the Book of Common Prayer as a supplement for private devotion. Also the Preces Privatae of Lancelot Andrewes.
AboutA D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- wfbjr on Dissolution of Parliament
- Knight of Númenor on Beyond the Modern Degeneration of Architecture
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Beyond the Modern Degeneration of Architecture
- Having Children Study the Bible | Cogito, Credo, Petam on Every Christian a Bible Study Leader
- cal on The Lord Curse James Martin, SJ