Maybe some of the prayers from the Puritan Valley of Vision could be put together with the Godly Prayers, from 1567 and subsequent years, that were often bound together with the Book of Common Prayer as a supplement for private devotion. Also the Preces Privatae of Lancelot Andrewes.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- tiff333 on The Beauty of Suzhounese
- Illegal immigration | Epistle of Dude on ‘Trump calls for deportations without judicial process,’ says BBC
- This Week In Reaction (2017/05/28) - Social Matter on Sima Qian’s Records of the Grand Historian 史記 in the Mandarin Vernacular
- Lue-Yee Tsang on La Ilaha Illallah
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet on La Ilaha Illallah