The builders of Amiens Cathedral honoured God with geometry as they made a house of prayer (and notice the golden rectangle in A):
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Shaolin Seminary?
- Parker on Shaolin Seminary?
- Lue-Yee Tsang on That a Country ‘Stands for’ Something
- John on That a Country ‘Stands for’ Something
- Ancient Greek for Classical Christian Schools in Hong Kong | Cogito, Credo, Petam on Classical Christian Education in Hong Kong, Decolonialized, as Part of the Great Commission