Just for fun: I think rickshaws would occasionally be a very useful service on some large university campuses, especially if you had to get from Barker to Kroeber or from GPB to Hearst Mining.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Shaolin Seminary?
- Parker on Shaolin Seminary?
- Lue-Yee Tsang on That a Country ‘Stands for’ Something
- John on That a Country ‘Stands for’ Something
- Ancient Greek for Classical Christian Schools in Hong Kong | Cogito, Credo, Petam on Classical Christian Education in Hong Kong, Decolonialized, as Part of the Great Commission