Hey, y’all, so just a bit of perspective on East Asian immigration to America. At the peak of Italian immigration, thrice as many Chinese immigrated. There continue to be more Chinese than there are Italians, and yet we are still seen as foreigners long after Italians have been included. I think it still comes down to the way we look. Ching-chong, they say.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- This Week In Reaction (2017/05/28) - Social Matter on Sima Qian’s Records of the Grand Historian 史記 in the Mandarin Vernacular
- Lue-Yee Tsang on La Ilaha Illallah
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet on La Ilaha Illallah
- Why the red revolution or great reform will never come – Codex of Kraine on Lenin Against Free Love as ‘Bourgeois’
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Appropriating Geʼez Music as Chinese?