Hey, y’all, so just a bit of perspective on East Asian immigration to America. At the peak of Italian immigration, thrice as many Chinese immigrated. There continue to be more Chinese than there are Italians, and yet we are still seen as foreigners long after Italians have been included. I think it still comes down to the way we look. Ching-chong, they say.
AboutA D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- wfbjr on Dissolution of Parliament
- Knight of Númenor on Beyond the Modern Degeneration of Architecture
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Beyond the Modern Degeneration of Architecture
- Having Children Study the Bible | Cogito, Credo, Petam on Every Christian a Bible Study Leader
- cal on The Lord Curse James Martin, SJ