Is the atheism of mainland China cracking? If Yang Fengguang of Purdue University is right, in little more than fifteen years China may have 250 million Christians. By then China’s population is projected to be about 1.4 billion, so Yang’s figure means China will be 18% Christian. Take note: this percentage is fifteen years from now. Just think about the next fifty years. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- This Week In Reaction (2017/05/28) - Social Matter on Sima Qian’s Records of the Grand Historian 史記 in the Mandarin Vernacular
- Lue-Yee Tsang on La Ilaha Illallah
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet on La Ilaha Illallah
- Why the red revolution or great reform will never come – Codex of Kraine on Lenin Against Free Love as ‘Bourgeois’
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Appropriating Geʼez Music as Chinese?