I think I shall be looking a bit more into the Nonjurors of England and Scotland to poke around the edges of Reformed orthodoxy. It should prove informative for the way in which we conduct œcumenical relations with especially the non-Anglican episcopal churches.
AboutA D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- wfbjr on Dissolution of Parliament
- Knight of Númenor on Beyond the Modern Degeneration of Architecture
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Beyond the Modern Degeneration of Architecture
- Having Children Study the Bible | Cogito, Credo, Petam on Every Christian a Bible Study Leader
- cal on The Lord Curse James Martin, SJ