Joel Martin has alerted me to PEARUSA churches’ ending formal ecclesiastical ties with the Province de l’Église Anglicane au Rwanda (PEAR) and becoming full members of the Anglican Church in North America (ACNA). This is good news, but it remains for the orthodox Anglican churches to speak out against PEAR bishops’ complicity in the high crimes of the Rwandan magistracy.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- Introducing Wang Yi 王怡’s 95 Theses on the House Church
- Dort and the Prayer Book on the Salvation of Baptized Infants
- False Christianity: Excerpts from Kierkegaard
- The Difference Between Protestants and Anabaptists
- For Caution in the Use of Clerical Collars
- How do you pronounce (word)?
- Chinese Serif Italics