Are there Christian mutual funds that, like Amana and other Islamic mutual-fund trusts, are not involved in usury? Or have Christians treated it as a foregone conclusion that, in a capitalistic world œconomy, avoiding usury is neither morally necessary nor practicable?
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- vimore4k on Interactive Transcripts on YouTube
- Why the red revolution or great reform will never come – Codex of Kraine on Lenin Against Free Love as ‘Bourgeois’
- cosplay costumes on Protestant Solemn Evensong
- Lue-Yee Tsang on Appropriating Geʼez Music as Chinese?
- Aethelfrith on Appropriating Geʼez Music as Chinese?