Are there Christian mutual funds that, like Amana and other Islamic mutual-fund trusts, are not involved in usury? Or have Christians treated it as a foregone conclusion that, in a capitalistic world œconomy, avoiding usury is neither morally necessary nor practicable?
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- Lue-Yee Tsang on A Distinction for Justification by Faith Alone in Maximus the Confessor
- Steven McCarthy on A Distinction for Justification by Faith Alone in Maximus the Confessor
- Cool Lingnan Regional Æsthetics to Develop | Cogito, Credo, Petam on Folk Metal Psalms
- Success | Commedia della Vita or Pánta Rêi's Firm Ground on Mere Wage Increases Alienate the Worker
- Lue-Yee Tsang on The Two-Document Hypothesis on the Synoptics: Q or No Q?