O wondrous moon, thou hast seduced my sense.
Tonight, what books can keep me from thy gaze?
Thy light so near, thou takest me from hence
To excellencies far above the ways
I took this evening – when thou drewest up
Mine eyes from earth and filled desire’s cup.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- tiff333 on The Beauty of Suzhounese
- Illegal immigration | Epistle of Dude on ‘Trump calls for deportations without judicial process,’ says BBC
- This Week In Reaction (2017/05/28) - Social Matter on Sima Qian’s Records of the Grand Historian 史記 in the Mandarin Vernacular
- Lue-Yee Tsang on La Ilaha Illallah
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet on La Ilaha Illallah