If you were planting a church in Sodom and Gomorrah, would you allow ‘winsomeness’, as judged by the standards of those around you, to overshadow the need to proclaim openly and forcefully the reality of the coming wrath as well as the gospel of grace for turning aside that divine wrath? And what if America today is more wicked than Sodom and Gomorrah?
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- Lue-Yee Tsang on A Distinction for Justification by Faith Alone in Maximus the Confessor
- Steven McCarthy on A Distinction for Justification by Faith Alone in Maximus the Confessor
- Cool Lingnan Regional Æsthetics to Develop | Cogito, Credo, Petam on Folk Metal Psalms
- Success | Commedia della Vita or Pánta Rêi's Firm Ground on Mere Wage Increases Alienate the Worker
- Lue-Yee Tsang on The Two-Document Hypothesis on the Synoptics: Q or No Q?