If ‘balance’ were a useful resolution to the antinomies of the unchangeable character of God, then we could balance the oneness (unity) of God and the threeness (trinity) of God by holding dogmatically that God is two.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- Lue-Yee Tsang on A Distinction for Justification by Faith Alone in Maximus the Confessor
- Steven McCarthy on A Distinction for Justification by Faith Alone in Maximus the Confessor
- Cool Lingnan Regional Æsthetics to Develop | Cogito, Credo, Petam on Folk Metal Psalms
- Success | Commedia della Vita or Pánta Rêi's Firm Ground on Mere Wage Increases Alienate the Worker
- Lue-Yee Tsang on The Two-Document Hypothesis on the Synoptics: Q or No Q?