If ‘balance’ were a useful resolution to the antinomies of the unchangeable character of God, then we could balance the oneness (unity) of God and the threeness (trinity) of God by holding dogmatically that God is two.
A D.C. editor writes about piety and society, with one eye on the past and the other on the future, and both eyes on the sovereign purposes of God.
- False Christianity: Excerpts from Kierkegaard
- Samaritan Exegesis
- For Caution in the Use of Clerical Collars
- People Who Don’t Believe the BCP Is Basically All Bible Should See This
- Introducing Wang Yi 王怡’s 95 Theses on the House Church
- How to Promote Chastity Among Christian Women
- Baptism for Public Testimony of Your Own Faith? Try Again